TSANGWAIKIT

I agree that sketch noting is a quicker and more efficient way of taking notes. I also agree that it helps learners to visualize the learning content while taking notes. I would put it like this; sketch noting is an art of learning and organizing content using visuals, but without relying on technology. In one of the class activities, I used sketch noting to summarize a YouTube video on how to develop a resilient mind in difficult situations. I can say that it is fan and at the same time easy to remember what I learned from the long video by just looking at the short sketch notes. I hope you will try sketch noting while watching videos or movies, and I am sure it will help you understand the stories or movies in a better way. Regarding the SAMR Model, it is a better way of visualizing and organizing learning. Without it, educators can mix-up educational content and end up confusing the students in matters related to multimedia learning. With the SAMR model, educators are able to take learners through steps, beginning with substitution and augmentation, followed by modification and redefining.

Reference

https://rickytsangopenedca.opened.ca/